The “Staying in Place” order has been lifted so in the State of Michigan we can resume somewhat the new normal for now. So as a reminder, People, Places & Things LLC and PPT Inspections are still operating safe practices until further notices. These safe practices including the following…
- Clients should limit the number of people attending inspections to as few, as necessary.
- All parties should meet the inspector in front of the property- NOT inside the property.
- Inspectors will provide disposable (non-vinyl) gloves for each participant. Masks will not be provided but may be brought and worn if desired.
- All gloves used during inspection will be collected and disposed of immediately upon exiting the home.
- Sanitary wipes and/or hand sanitizer will always be accessible during the property inspection.
It is important to recognize that as home inspectors and rehab consultants, we are entering homes and touching surfaces that may be contaminated by this virus. During the entire process, we need to stay focused on the home buying activity and the process of the inspection.
Here are some wonderful opportunities for the clients to participate during the month of June.
New Decade – New Home Seminar Series that was schedule for April 18, 2020 has been postpone until September 12, 2020. The current format was to do a live presentation but due to the current Covid-19 health issue, the decision to have a live in person event will be made soon.
“First Responders” (Active Military, Veterans, Police, Fire, Health Care Professionals) I’m giving you a 10% discount off the following services:
“Home Inspections Services”
“Residential Design Preliminary Services”
Just produce documentation supporting your claim as a “First Responders” and you will receive your 10% discount.
This resolution will end on December 31, 2020.
NACA members, I wanted to say congratulations for you going through the NACA Home Buyer Program on home ownership. So as a thank you for you going throughthe program, I am giving you a 10% discount off “Home Inspections Services” during the month of June.
Just produce your NACA ID # and you will receive your 10% discount.
More information and offers are coming soon.
Thank you for your business.
#203kconsultants #NAFHAC #203kdiscoverydays #203kproject #203klender #203krehab #203kloan #203kcontractor #renovationproject #renovationloans #homerenovationloan #203kconsultant #203kcontratista #203krehabloan #203kloans #fhaloan #fha203k #generalcontractors #homeinspectors #homeinspections #buildingdesign #residentialdesign #homedesign