As we continue to recover from the Covid-19 issue, I wanted to give you an update on current, upcoming events and opportunities.
Safe Practices continues
As a reminder, People, Places & Things LLC and PPT Inspections are still operating safe practices until the end of the year. These safe practices including the following…
- Clients should limit the number of people attending inspections to as few, as necessary.
- All parties should meet the inspector in front of the property- NOT inside the property.
- Inspectors will provide disposable (non-vinyl) gloves for each participant (if needed). Masks will not be provided but may be brought and worn if desired.
- All gloves used during inspection will be collected and disposed of immediately upon exiting the home.
- Sanitary wipes and/or hand sanitizer will always be accessible during the property inspection.
It is important to recognize that as home inspectors and rehab consultants, we are entering homes and touching surfaces that may be contaminated by this virus. During the entire process, we need to stay focused on the home buying activity and the process of the inspection.
“New Decade – New Home Seminar Series”
This educational series was schedule for various times in 2020, but was cancelled due to Covid-19. This year, we will start our series next month during National Homeownership Month. This “Online” presentation will included valuable information that can benefit the housing professionals. For more information, please click on the link:
More detail information is coming to you soon.
That is all for now.
#203kconsultants #NAFHAC #203kdiscoverydays #203kproject #203klender #203krehab #203kloan #203kcontractor #renovationproject #renovationloans #homerenovationloan #203kconsultant #203krehabloan #203kloans #fhaloan #fha203k #generalcontractors #homeinspectors #homeinspections #buildingdesign #residentialdesign #homedesign #fanniemae #fanniemaehomestyle